The Best Way to Use Smart Data to Deliver a Higher Marketing ROI
Smart data can take marketers a long way when it comes to delivering a higher marketing ROI. Gone are the days when marketing decisions were backed by assumptions or a hunch. In today’s time, marketers don’t even take the tiniest of risk and rely on a safer source of information called Customer Data.
But it is unfortunate that there are so many struggles that accompany the data-driven approach. While many marketers are skeptical about where to find useful data, others complain about the lack of proper tools to aggregate data strewn over multiple sources. Without following the right practices the data aggregation tools often pose difficulty in accessing, analyzing, and comparing the information they possess to make decisions that can guarantee favorable results.
The lack of an advanced data warehouse hardens the task of effective integration of marketing data for organizations. Only 8% of companies store all their data in one place, known as a Data Warehouse. This thing can sum up the fact that marketers face so many troubles when it comes to making the most out of the available data.
Get a grip on the “Big Data” with Data-Driven Marketing
Data-driven marketing is the route through which you can get to the heart of your customers. It is an approach that you can use to optimize your brand communications based on the information you accessed from the customer data.
Marketers use customer data to anticipate their needs, wants, and behaviors. Diving deeper into such insights helps marketers to tailor their marketing strategies in a way that brings the highest possible return on investment.
Nearly 80% of organizations believe that data-driven marketing leads to increased conversion and customer acquisition.
If you wish to be one of the top marketers and bring higher marketing ROI, it is crucial for you to look for a platform where you can consolidate all your data scattered across multiple marketing platforms to run analysis and get hands-on the relevant information.
Ways to use marketing data to deliver higher marketing ROI
No matter how big or small your business is, data-driven marketing can help you make a bond of a lifetime with your customers and ensure the consistent delivery of higher marketing ROI.
Here are a few points that you can look at to understand how data-driven marketing can help you create an influx for better ROI for your organization:
1- Help you understand your audience better: With effective data analysis, you can understand what your target audience expects from your brand. This will help you customize your marketing strategies accordingly.
You can even merge your customer’s data from various online and offline sources to find what you exactly need to do to bring more customers to your business.
With a complete overview of your target audience data, you can create more compelling content and marketing campaigns like a perfect marketer.
Every small to large business organization is moving towards customer data to analyze the habits and behaviors of their customers across geographical boundaries to make their targeted customers fall in love with their brand.
When you know your customers, what they need, their interest, and in what manner they will react to certain products and services, you can shape your marketing strategies in a way that will keep your customers hooked to your brand.
2- Tailored marketing campaigns: One of the main reasons behind the failure of the marketing campaigns is that they aren’t relevant. If your marketing campaigns are not created, keeping in mind the needs of your target audience, they will eventually fail.
For example, if you are showing your kids wear ads to singles or if your email campaign about buying your new product is sent to subscribers who already have made the purchase. Such marketing efforts are nothing but a waste of time and resources.
And we know you don’t want this.
Marketing data helps you create efficient marketing campaigns with customized offers, ad copies, and landing pages, along with helping you find channels on which you can run those campaigns.
With DataChannel, you can conquer all marketing channels with 100+ API connectors and get a bigger picture of the market and customer preferences on a single dashboard.
3- Better connection with your potential customers: With marketing data in hand, you can build effective campaigns that help you better connect with your target audience. With the continuous flow of marketing data to your data warehouse, you can make changes in campaigns in real-time to ensure their blockbuster performance on different channels, along with creating an influx for the better ROI coming your way.
4- Select the best channels for promotion: The marketing data not only helps you reveal the preferences, needs, and expectations of your existing & potential clients but also helps you determine which channels will be best for your brand to do the promotion to engage more and more audience.
Such insights can help you deliver your brand’s message and vision statement to the target audience and persuade them to reach out to you.
5- Manage your budget: You don’t have an infinite budget to create marketing campaigns one after the other and wait for them to fetch you expectable results. If you want to thrive in the marketing world, it’s crucial you make the best use of your limited budget.
Thanks to the big data that can help you invest your marketing budget on the right channels and target audience to deliver a higher marketing ROI.
With the right data at your end, you can scale the use of channels that deliver you better ROI and abandon the campaigns with a poor conversion rate. This way, you can ensure the highest return on an investment made.
6- Power up your decision-making process: With the right data at the right time, you can make crucial business decisions timely and accurately. Result-oriented and fast decision making is the core of marketing ROI.
Faster decisions lead to faster actions and boost your productivity in no time. Increased productivity can save you millions in operational costs and thus contributes to boosting ROI.
Stop stalling and boost your ROI with Smarter Data
With smart data analytics, you can easily find the purchasing habits of your customers that will help you provide them with what they want. The customer data can help you plan out marketing strategies for the win.
DataChannel – An integrated ETL & Reverse ETL solution
- 100+ Data Sources. DataChannel’s ever-expanding list of supported data sources includes all popular advertising, marketing, CRM, financial, and eCommerce platforms and apps along with support for ad-hoc files, google sheets, cloud storages, relational databases, and ingestion of real-time data using webhooks. If we do not have the integration you need, reach out to our team and we will build it for you for free.
- Powerful scheduling and orchestration features with granular control over scheduling down to the exact minute.
- Granular control over what data to move. Unlike most tools which are highly opinionated and dictate what data they would move, we allow you the ability to choose down to field level what data you need. If you need to add another dimension or metric down the line, our easy to use UI lets you do that in a single click without any breaking changes to your downstream process.
- Extensive Logging, fault tolerance and automated recovery allows for dependable and reliable pipelines. If we are unable to recover, the extensive notifications will alert you via slack, app and email for taking appropriate action.
- Built to scale at an affordable cost. Our best in class platform is built with all ETL best practices built to handle billions of rows of data and will scale with your business when you need them to, while allowing you to only pay for what you use today.
- Get started in minutes. Get started in minutes with our self-serve UI or with the help of our on-boarding experts who can guide you through the process. We provide extensive documentation support and content to guide you all the way.
- Managed Data Warehouse. While cloud data warehouses offer immense flexibility and opportunity, managing them can be a hassle without the right team and resources. If you do not want the trouble of managing them in-house, use our managed warehouse offering and get started today. Whenever you feel you are ready to do it in-house, simply configure your own warehouse and direct pipelines to it.
- Activate your data with Reverse ETL. Be future-ready and don’t let your data sit idle in the data warehouse or stay limited to your BI dashboards. The unidimensional approach toward data management is now undergoing a paradigm change. Instead, use DataChannel’s reverse ETL offering to send data to the tools your business teams use every day. Set up alerts & notifications on top of your data warehouse and sync customer data across all platforms converting your data warehouse into a powerful CDP (Customer Data Platform). You can even preview the data without ever leaving the platform.