The Best ETL Tool & Data Integration for Amazon AWS
The complexity of the data landscape increases with every additional data source and that is the very reason that businesses look for a data infrastructure that can grow with their changing requirements, processes, and regulations.
In this data-driven business world, every piece of information when utilised properly or not enough can make or break your business, therefore, it becomes crucial to have a robust data infrastructure.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the most popular IaaS (infrastructure as a Service) solutions used by organizations to simplify their data architectures and reduce costs. With this solution at your end, you can invest in the right amount of compute resources, data storage, and networking from a hosting provider.
In today’s time, AWS has captured 40% of the total IaaS market around the world and serves its benefits to organizations working in different domains. The problem in using AWS standalone, however, lies in the ease of usability in the integration process.
Companies who want to migrate to the AWS data integration platform find it challenging to manage the complexities of the integration process. This is when the need for the best ETL tool comes into the picture.
This article will help you find the best ETL and data integration for AWS and what factors you should take into account while planning your AWS data integration strategy.
ETL with AWS
ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) is one of the most common data integration processes that pulls data from multiple sources, transforms it into a suitable format, and then loads it into a target data warehouse. The process delivers an efficient data transformation, including data aggregating, sorting, filtering, cleansing, mapping, and enriching so that it becomes useful for the organization.
There are multiple tools that you can use to execute ETL with AWS. Each tool offers similar features based on ease of use, replicability, time of to completion, and the data complexity it can manage. But the one thing for sure is that the tools help you get rid of the manual processes of hand-coding.
When it comes to choosing a highly developed ETL tool for integration with AWS, here are two main considerations to take into account:
- The tool must have the capacity to read the source database’s schema, sort the data, and automate the process of query preparations to transform data into AWS data warehouse.
- Go for a tool that can efficiently create, configure, and run ETL jobs. This will ensure that the tool will provide consistent integration with AWS and spare you from the trouble of starting from scratch every time you run an ETL job.
How is the DataChannel ETL platform considered best for Amazon AWS?
DataChannel offers you a cloud-native SaaS platform that is easy to understand and helps you integrate your data from multiple channels into a warehouse in minutes and that too, without any coding. We have over 100 pre-built connectors that allow you to efficiently source your data from any marketing platform into a data warehouse of your preference.
With our data integration solutions, you can organize your data into standardized schemas and then load it into a warehouse. Once the data is loaded into the warehouse, it can be transformed into a preferred format via SQL. The platform is scalable and grows with your organization’s growing needs.
The platform does not deal only with data migration from one system to another. It also helps you to streamline your workflows and configure communications between components and systems. It is much more than just data migration and allows you to extract the maximum value from a given piece of data.
Our solution fits perfectly with every organization’s data integration needs, irrespective of how big it is or the niche it is working in. This cloud-based data integration platform is highly efficient and the most cost-effective alternative when it comes to building a robust data infrastructure.
DataChannel allows you to seamlessly integrate AWS with your data pipeline and offer all the tools required to perform analytics, quality maintenance, and real-time data streaming. With such automation and flexibility, you can reduce the burden of your developers and dig out the maximum value from the complex data silos.
With DataChannel, outlining and executing an AWS integration strategy no longer remains a daunting task. With our data integration platform, anyone can perform data integration smoothly.
DataChannel – An integrated ETL & Reverse ETL solution
- 100+ Data Sources. DataChannel’s ever-expanding list of supported data sources includes all popular advertising, marketing, CRM, financial, and eCommerce platforms and apps along with support for ad-hoc files, google sheets, cloud storages, relational databases, and ingestion of real-time data using webhooks. If we do not have the integration you need, reach out to our team and we will build it for you for free.
- Powerful scheduling and orchestration features with granular control over scheduling down to the exact minute.
- Granular control over what data to move. Unlike most tools which are highly opinionated and dictate what data they would move, we allow you the ability to choose down to field level what data you need. If you need to add another dimension or metric down the line, our easy to use UI lets you do that in a single click without any breaking changes to your downstream process.
- Extensive Logging, fault tolerance and automated recovery allows for dependable and reliable pipelines. If we are unable to recover, the extensive notifications will alert you via slack, app and email for taking appropriate action.
- Built to scale at an affordable cost. Our best in class platform is built with all ETL best practices built to handle billions of rows of data and will scale with your business when you need them to, while allowing you to only pay for what you use today.
- Get started in minutes. Get started in minutes with our self-serve UI or with the help of our on-boarding experts who can guide you through the process. We provide extensive documentation support and content to guide you all the way.
- Managed Data Warehouse. While cloud data warehouses offer immense flexibility and opportunity, managing them can be a hassle without the right team and resources. If you do not want the trouble of managing them in-house, use our managed warehouse offering and get started today. Whenever you feel you are ready to do it in-house, simply configure your own warehouse and direct pipelines to it.
- Activate your data with Reverse ETL. Be future-ready and don’t let your data sit idle in the data warehouse or stay limited to your BI dashboards. The unidimensional approach toward data management is now undergoing a paradigm change. Instead, use DataChannel’s reverse ETL offering to send data to the tools your business teams use every day. Set up alerts & notifications on top of your data warehouse and sync customer data across all platforms converting your data warehouse into a powerful CDP (Customer Data Platform). You can even preview the data without ever leaving the platform.