Load Unicommerce data to your data warehouse in minutes
Table of contents:
- How does Unicommerce platform work?
- How Can This Data Be Used To Drive Business Growth?
- DataChannel Integrates Unicommerce Data To Help Your Omnichannel Sales
- Advantages of choosing DataChannel
- Getting started today
If anyone has gained momentum after the pandemic, it’s the eCommerce industry. According to Business Standard, it is believed that India’s e-commerce industry will grow 84 percent (to $111 billion) by 2024, due to covid’s impact worldwide.
So, to handle the humongous data related to inventory, fulfillment, vendors, shipping, returns, and many more activities that entail the D2C supply chain, online retailers are now adapting to Unicommerce, a leader in supply chain management through product lifecycles.
This blog covers how markets are working with unicommerce now, and how Datachannel’s new integration can help you optimize your ROI.
How does Unicommerce Platform Work?
Unicommerce is a supply chain Saas platform, that provides sellers with automated data related to inventory, sales, shipping, returns, accounting, and much more. This helps brands connect with their target audiences and have maximum reach. With 15000+ brands in its marketplace, Unicommerce has proven to reduce operational costs, pinpoint top-selling products, and optimize omnichannel sales. This technology giant handles approximately 1.3 billion transactions every day, advocating for “hassle-free business”. Some of its key clients are Myntra, Adidas, Vero Moda, Chumbak, W for women, House of Anita Dongre, Marico, Netmeds, Healthkart, mCaffeine, Sugar Cosmetics, Lakme, and Nivea.
The Unicommerce platform provides for:
- Warehouse management
- Order management
- Inventory management
- Omnichannel retailing
- Vendor panel management
- Returns management
Since data is gathered from multiple tools and apps within Unicommerce, information is often scattered, and is prone to cause silos. This especially applies when you’re pulling data from multiple apps (Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Shopify, etc) within the platform. The ultimate fall down is the inability to find insights that let you move further in your business, or increase your ROI.
How Can This Data Be Used To Drive Business Growth?
Consolidate your data: Just having a lot of data coming in doesn’t drive growth. One needs to know how to use it for different purposes. That’s why e-sellers are now focusing on consolidating this data, transforming it in warehouses; essentially making it “usable”, and analyzing it for various use cases.
- Keep an eye on eCommerce trends: With digital advancements, e-retailers now have access to new tools that boost business productivity. Keeping up with what apps competitors are using for data storage, accessibility and visualization is a must.
- Work towards customer satisfaction: having loyal customers is always a plus, and data helps you figure out where you can direct your ops teams to get more repeat purchases. Not only this, but the correct data will also help you personalize your ads and marketing strategy, letting you target different sets of audiences appropriately, and resulting in better sales.
- Automate your reports: With automation at every step, automated reports have proven to provide clearer insights. When inefficiencies in data are removed, automated reports enable better decision-making, which helps organizations in the long run.
DataChannel Integrates Unicommerce Data To Help Your Omnichannel Sales
DataChannel offers a centralized view of your data; you can integrate data from various channels within Unicommerce and move it to warehouses of your choice easily and quickly. A no-code platform, we offer you the scalability that you need with omnichannel selling. We understand that building manual pipelines are tedious, requires a lot of man-hours and a team of seasoned professionals, which is why we provide major pipelines within Unicommerce.
We set up and run pipelines related to:
- Sale orders
- Inventory snapshots
- Export reports
Advantages of Choosing DataChannel
- 100+ Data Sources: We support trending and established data sources related to advertising, marketing, CRM, financial, and eCommerce platforms, along with support for ad-hoc files, google sheets, cloud storage, relational databases and ingestion of real-time data using webhooks. If we do not have the integration you need, reach out to our team and we will build it for you for free.
- Powerful scheduling and orchestration: our fully automated platform follows all ETL best practices deploys granular control over scheduling down to the exact minute.
- Granular control over what data to move: Unlike most tools which are highly opinionated and dictate what data they would move, we allow you the ability to choose down to field level what data you need. If you need to add another dimension or metric down the line, our easy-to-use UI lets you do that in a single click without any breaking changes to your downstream process.
- Reliable pipelines: We offer extensive logging, fault tolerance, and automated recovery, allowing for dependable and reliable ETL pipelines. If we are unable to recover, the extensive notifications will alert you via slack, app, and email for taking appropriate action.
- Built to scale at an affordable cost: Our best in class ETL tool is built to handle billions of rows of data and will scale with your business when you need them to, while allowing you to only pay for what you use today.
- Get Started within Minutes: We offer a self-serve UI, and our onboarding experts are always there to help you through the process.
- Managed Data Warehouse: While cloud-first data warehouses offer immense flexibility and opportunity, managing them can be a hassle without the right team and resources. If you do not want the trouble of managing them in-house, use our managed warehouse offering and get started today. Whenever you feel you are ready to do it in-house, simply configure your own warehouse and direct pipelines to it.
- Activate your data with Reverse ETL: The unidimensional approach toward data management (movement from apps to warehouses) is evolving constantly. Now you can use DataChannel’s reverse ETL capabilities to send data to the tools your business teams use every day. Set up alerts & notifications on top of your data warehouse and sync customer data across all platforms, converting your data warehouse into a powerful CDP (Customer Data Platform). You can even preview the data without ever leaving the platform.
Get Started Today
Confused still? Need more clarity on how to start leveraging Unicommerce data? Contact us here today and get started on our 14-day free trial ASAP!