Marketing Reporting Tools: Get Reports That Help To Analyze Marketing Data
Custom marketing reports can be created, and success in marketing can be measured by implementing the right marketing reporting tools. With a precise understanding of marketing reports, marketers can be more efficient at their jobs and create effective marketing campaigns without wasting a single penny of their budget.
These reporting tools for marketers also help in the creation of analytic reports. Social media reports and reports related to the PPC campaign can also be drafted by using the right tools available out there. These tools provide specific automation and bring ease in streamlining the workflow. Not only does their usage save time and money, but also the efforts that could have gone wasted.
All these factors work towards improving the efficiency of the platforms. Marketing API connectors can be used to join platforms together. By creating the right reports, one can visualize their progress and also white label client reports.
The range of platforms from which they can access data also expands. The concept of marketing ETL (extract, transform, and load) can also be applied well to achieve the desired output.
Reporting tools for marketers
- Google Analytics
Despite being widely used, Google analytics, has got a reputation that says that it is too basic. It focuses on certain specific metrics. But the thing here is that reports need to be generated by going into detail.
One needs to go beyond the estimates that are generated on a surface level. Gaining a reference to the right points can help one to clear up a few things. Sorting on specific and custom dimensions can make people well versed in how conversions happen.
In the process, more context is gained. Having the right background increases accuracy. One reason why google analytics hasn’t got the reputation it deserves is that it packs up data that can be very valuable.
Also, it does not clearly remove the ambiguities that can arise with the idea of conversion. Not everyone who lands on a site essentially converts. Google Analytics is packed with data to make it available for marketers and advertisers.
One only has to know how to create custom reports that can unlock the data. Data API connectors facilitate the passage of data.
- Cyfe-The all in one tool
Cyfe is kind of a dashboard for advertisers and marketers. It is an all in one single panel. This has in-depth integrations with almost all social, analytics and CRM platforms that are available in the market.
These integrations are aggregated together to create a dashboard which goes forward to show how one change impacts the result of other activities. All this is done without logging in and out of different tools.
The tracking that happens here is of a reasonable level. Every element from social media platforms is incubated in a module, and efficient monitoring is performed because of this. Google Ads was previously known as Google AdWords.
Finance and sales can be tracked here. Report building happens in a custom fashion and dashboard management in the right way allows one to create different dashboards. This depends on one’s goals or teams.
SEO teams can have their own dashboards, and maybe others can center around focusing on PPC. Another positive point is that this has a free version.
Dashboards can be structured around specific segments. Some of these segments can be blogging or advertising. Also, email, SEO and other similar things can also be counted in the sector.
A large amount of tools is not required to track things. This one tool is more than enough. The critical thing here is that it brings you the combined power of multiple devices. And, the free version is motivation enough to go for this. Data grabber can be used in such types of tools to get all the data in one place.
Advertisers are focused on one thing, and that is conversion. A reasonable conversion rate can not only be produced by using the tools to do thorough market research, but also by implementing the technique of bringing phone calls into the picture.
Analysis and reports have been evidence of the fact that phone calls have been producing some of the best conversions which are desirable by advertisers. As per the past trends, the rate of phone call conversions is around 30-50%.
That is quite a good percentage if compared to low and single-digit conversion rates. Not only that, talking about the preference, 65% of the people prefer to establish a contact to business by phone and not online forms.
All this concludes to one thing, and that is, that phone calls require your best attempts at transforming leads into customers.
In fact, the call data of some companies show that phone calls generate better lead quality. Also, calls can be recorded to better understand a user’s feedback, pain points or objections. CallRail is a call specific reporting tool that is used for generating insights into why and how a business was called.
This is quite similar to Cyfe. This is because super metrics also aggregate data from more than one tool to form a single understandable dashboard. It relies for connectivity on google data studio when it is required to display metrics and data.
Supermetrics can compile data by using PPC tools, social and website analytics and other SEO tools. Many processes are automated. Reports which are to be collected need to be scheduled and sent to one’s inbox in a CSV format or these can be linked back to other platforms.
If one doesn’t have time, one does not have to check the platforms. These also include reports which are templated and built by professional data analysts. Another added feature that comes up here is cross-platform reporting modules which can compare traffic, users and some spending has to be done across each advertising campaign on a single platform. Data aggregation tools are used to achieve this.
Automation is a Supermetrics feature that is quite best selling. It continually scrubs each platform that has been connected. This is done to pull real-time data and emails on a weekly and monthly basis. It can be termed as one of the best reporting tools for marketers.
- Analytics Canvas
According to surveys and the latest market data, marketers and advertisers use more than 12 marketing tools. This is the average number of tools used for marketing and advertising. Integrating tools in a better way helps in marketing and advertising and to create reports related to the same.
Analytics Canvas is actually high for marketers and advertisers who have a strong technical and analytical background. Analytics Canvas helps the program to collect data from varying sources.
Information on reports can be collected from analytics. Additional export features to google data studio are also offered while gathering information. This allows one to combine things for a better experience.
This program is quite technical as compared to other platforms. It also comes with automation features. Most of the work of compiling reports and generation of the same can be done by emailing straight to inbox on a daily basis.
If you are well versed in automation and creating workflows, then these can prove to be great for an authoritative report generation.
Benefits you get from using Marketing Reporting Tools.
In every organization, loads of data are generated on a daily basis that requires proper analysis and reporting to get information that helps businesses drive their actions in the right direction. Consolidating all your business information in a single dashboard can help you a ton. With the right reporting tools for marketers at your end, you can get rid of your digital marketing struggles and be a pro at what you are doing. Here are some of the benefits that you will get after incorporating the best reporting tools in your business processes:
- No more dependence on manual tasks: How about getting all your data from various platforms like Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and others imported in the same format? Cool, right. No matter how experienced professionals you hire, it would still involve a lot of effort and time to extract, consolidate, and organize reports in data. Using a marketing reporting tool, you can get all your data in a single dashboard within minutes and focus your time on using crucial information to drive the best to your business.
- Accuracy like never before: When data analysis and reporting processes are done manually, there is a higher risk of errors. Humans might miss out on something important or make mistakes that can make your vision blur. The risk of errors and questions put on the accuracy of data can be eliminated with the automated reporting tools. You can even customize your dashboard and reports, so it meets the accuracy requirement of your business and sets it right on the path of growth and success.
- A holistic approach: Marketing reporting tools help you consolidate data from all marketing channels and put them in a single dashboard. The dashboard provides an easy-to-understand view of your data and shows you where your marketing campaigns are heading so that you can make the right decisions to ensure your campaigns’ success.
- Boost productivity: Being in the business for a long time, you must have understood that time is money. Depending on the manual methods of reporting will cost you not only the productive hours of your day but also puts the accuracy of driven insights at risk. With the right tools, you can get hold of a single dashboard that will save you time when it comes to reporting. When reporting is done within minutes, you can drive your time and efforts in making the best of the driven insights, boost productivity, and generate more revenue.
DataChannel – An integrated ETL & Reverse ETL solution
- 100+ Data Sources. DataChannel’s ever-expanding list of supported data sources includes all popular advertising, marketing, CRM, financial, and eCommerce platforms and apps along with support for ad-hoc files, google sheets, cloud storages, relational databases, and ingestion of real-time data using webhooks. If we do not have the integration you need, reach out to our team and we will build it for you for free.
- Powerful scheduling and orchestration features with granular control over scheduling down to the exact minute.
- Granular control over what data to move. Unlike most tools which are highly opinionated and dictate what data they would move, we allow you the ability to choose down to field level what data you need. If you need to add another dimension or metric down the line, our easy to use UI lets you do that in a single click without any breaking changes to your downstream process.
- Extensive Logging, fault tolerance and automated recovery allows for dependable and reliable pipelines. If we are unable to recover, the extensive notifications will alert you via slack, app and email for taking appropriate action.
- Built to scale at an affordable cost. Our best in class platform is built with all ETL best practices built to handle billions of rows of data and will scale with your business when you need them to, while allowing you to only pay for what you use today.
- Get started in minutes. Get started in minutes with our self-serve UI or with the help of our on-boarding experts who can guide you through the process. We provide extensive documentation support and content to guide you all the way.
- Managed Data Warehouse. While cloud data warehouses offer immense flexibility and opportunity, managing them can be a hassle without the right team and resources. If you do not want the trouble of managing them in-house, use our managed warehouse offering and get started today. Whenever you feel you are ready to do it in-house, simply configure your own warehouse and direct pipelines to it.
- Activate your data with Reverse ETL. Be future-ready and don’t let your data sit idle in the data warehouse or stay limited to your BI dashboards. The unidimensional approach toward data management is now undergoing a paradigm change. Instead, use DataChannel’s reverse ETL offering to send data to the tools your business teams use every day. Set up alerts & notifications on top of your data warehouse and sync customer data across all platforms converting your data warehouse into a powerful CDP (Customer Data Platform). You can even preview the data without ever leaving the platform.