The importance of automated data management
For every data-driven organization, data is more than wealth that helps them to get better business insights and to grow in the market at an exceptional rate. The amount of data in a single organization is increasing day by day and making the storage resources a little challenging to handle. Such situations call for the need to automate data management in which big data aggregation tools and data aggregation ETL will help the organizations to cope effectively with the coming zettabyte apocalypse.
Collecting all the data and driving relevant information is crucial for every business to sustain in the competitive market. But sometimes, managing tons of data on an everyday basis can harm the productivity level of the data scientists. This is the time when the organizations must start thinking about automating the data management process by using the perfect blend of data aggregations tools that fit their organizational needs.
What is automation in data management?
When the data is collected, it goes through different stages like storing, analysis, transformation, loading, and visualization. Manual calculation of data involves more time, and when the amount of data increases, then its management becomes near to impossible. To assist organizations in managing data wisely, data automation comes in. With more and more stages getting automated, it allows organizations to develop better insights.
By automating the accumulation of data, it becomes easier to make better business decisions. There is an increasing demand for automation in data management as it assists the business managers to have access to all the crucial data, no matter where it resides in the organization. It also helps them to ensure that every person in the organization is using the same data to draw conclusions.
Perks of automated data management
Automated data management help different organizations in creating a clear picture of the dynamic market and what they need to do to gain success in the short as well as long run. Here, we are mentioning some of the benefits of automated data management:
- Better clarity and increased efficiency: Automation in data management act as a boon for the data-driven businesses. By automating your data management process, you can make all your relevant data available to authorized personnel at any location, at any time, and from any device. Any updates or changes made in the data can be seen in real-time that will help organizations to make beneficial decisions at the most right time to gain a competitive edge over their competitors. Having access to the right data provides clarity in making important business decisions and increases the overall efficiency of the organization.
- Gone are the days of finding errors: In comparison to the manual data entry, automatic data entry aid in eliminating the chances of errors. The automatic data management process involves the use of marketing API connectors, data integration tools, and marketing ETL tools to extract, transform and load the useful and relevant data in the data warehouse and also make sure that the loaded data is in a common format as well as free from errors. Not only the automation helps in reducing errors, but it also corrects the already made errors, hence bringing accuracy in the operations.
- Money-saving: By streamlining your processes, you can bring efficiency to your business operations. With increased efficiency in your business, you will tend to save more money on a daily basis. Automation in data management will help you reduce the cost that you are spending on outdated or manual processing of data. Not only money, by automating the data management process, but you can also save a lot of time and effort too and drive the same on other relevant tasks that will help your organization grow.
It takes a lot of money, time, and effort to keep all the data organized manually like printers, filing cabinets, ink, and others and there will be times when you may miss out on an important piece of information that can be a game-changer for your business. With automated data management, all the relevant data will be saved in an organized manner in a space that is easily accessible by authorized personnel. With all the data in hand, better result-driven decisions can be made.
DataChannel – An integrated ETL & Reverse ETL solution
- 100+ Data Sources. DataChannel’s ever-expanding list of supported data sources includes all popular advertising, marketing, CRM, financial, and eCommerce platforms and apps along with support for ad-hoc files, google sheets, cloud storages, relational databases, and ingestion of real-time data using webhooks. If we do not have the integration you need, reach out to our team and we will build it for you for free.
- Powerful scheduling and orchestration features with granular control over scheduling down to the exact minute.
- Granular control over what data to move. Unlike most tools which are highly opinionated and dictate what data they would move, we allow you the ability to choose down to field level what data you need. If you need to add another dimension or metric down the line, our easy to use UI lets you do that in a single click without any breaking changes to your downstream process.
- Extensive Logging, fault tolerance and automated recovery allows for dependable and reliable pipelines. If we are unable to recover, the extensive notifications will alert you via slack, app and email for taking appropriate action.
- Built to scale at an affordable cost. Our best in class platform is built with all ETL best practices built to handle billions of rows of data and will scale with your business when you need them to, while allowing you to only pay for what you use today.
- Get started in minutes. Get started in minutes with our self-serve UI or with the help of our on-boarding experts who can guide you through the process. We provide extensive documentation support and content to guide you all the way.
- Managed Data Warehouse. While cloud data warehouses offer immense flexibility and opportunity, managing them can be a hassle without the right team and resources. If you do not want the trouble of managing them in-house, use our managed warehouse offering and get started today. Whenever you feel you are ready to do it in-house, simply configure your own warehouse and direct pipelines to it.
- Activate your data with Reverse ETL. Be future-ready and don’t let your data sit idle in the data warehouse or stay limited to your BI dashboards. The unidimensional approach toward data management is now undergoing a paradigm change. Instead, use DataChannel’s reverse ETL offering to send data to the tools your business teams use every day. Set up alerts & notifications on top of your data warehouse and sync customer data across all platforms converting your data warehouse into a powerful CDP (Customer Data Platform). You can even preview the data without ever leaving the platform.