Back End Developer (Intern)
Pursuing/completed bachelor’s degree in related field
About The Internship
We are looking for dedicated & creative Back End Developer (Intern) to push his/her coding skills to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers and analysts to design and build a world class analytics product catering to Digital and Retail space. This role will suit someone who has extremely good technical skills but who is also ambitious to play a more strategic role in a growing company and build a strong team.
- As a developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and enhancing B2B Analytics products, according to the organization’s Product Development plan.
- Will be responsible for understanding the requirements from the business teams and taking ownership of software development, including backend database development and front-end applications.
- Analyzing user specifications and requirements that reflect business program needs, and subsequently delivering high-quality software solutions that meet those needs.
- Full lifecycle development of web applications on the LAMP stack.
- Basic knowledge of PHP, Python, SQL and Object Oriented programming.
- Good Experience with any of the following PHP frameworks: Zend, CakePHP, Symfony or Laravel OR Python frameworks like Django or Flask is a plus.
- Practical knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns.
- Experience in SQL programming using an RDBMS like MySQL / MS SQL / PostgreSQL.