Back End Developer (Intern)
Pursuing/completed bachelor’s degree in related field
About The Internship
We are looking for dedicated & creative Back End Developer (Intern) to push his/her coding skills to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers and analysts to design and build a world class analytics product catering to Digital and Retail space. This role will suit someone who has extremely good technical skills but who is also ambitious to play a more strategic role in a growing company and build a strong team.
- As a developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and enhancing B2B Analytics products, according to the organization’s Product Development plan.
- Will be responsible for understanding the requirements from the business teams and taking ownership of software development, including backend database development and front-end applications.
- Analyzing user specifications and requirements that reflect business program needs, and subsequently delivering high-quality software solutions that meet those needs.
- Full lifecycle development of web applications on the LAMP stack.
- Basic knowledge of PHP, Python, SQL and Object Oriented programming.
- Good Experience with any of the following PHP frameworks: Zend, CakePHP, Symfony or Laravel OR Python frameworks like Django or Flask is a plus.
- Practical knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns.
- Experience in SQL programming using an RDBMS like MySQL / MS SQL / PostgreSQL.
If you are creative, innovative, and inquisitive, and if you love working with dynamic people, we want you in our team!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Try DataChannel Free for 14 days
Get started now
No contracts, no credit card.
Write to us at email@example.com
The first 14 days are on us
Free hands-on onboarding & support
Simple usage based pricing