Customer Success Consultant
ROLE: Be a product evangelist and synergize the entire customer lifecycle. Engage with potential and existing customers as a trusted advisor and ensure the business objectives are achieved.
- Develop deep expertise in DataChannel product offerings and be a trusted advisor to potential customers and manage their portfolios.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value and aid in product design and product development.
- Engage, advise, and address potential customers’ use cases by mapping their business goals and DataChannel product features.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (internal and external) during different stages of the customer's life cycle e. g. product evaluation, subscription, initial adoption, etc.
- Identify new business opportunities in the existing account(s).
- Keeping customers updated on product updates & changes.
- Manage and own account retention, and renewals and minimize churn.
- Improve onboarding processes and hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints in an effective way.
- Gathering customer feedback and sharing it internally to improve the product and/or establish better Customer Support practices.
- Encouraging customer advocacy through internal NPS surveys, external reviews, case studies, testimonials, referrals etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in direct customer-facing roles e. g. customer success, client management, client engagement, relationship management etc.
- Understanding of the data and business analytics landscape with a working knowledge of Databases and SQL.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant prior experience in a B2B /SaaS company.
- Effective communicator with the ability to have meaningful conversations and thought articulation.
- Prior experience in cross-functional collaboration roles involving multiple stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent customer service orientation & engagement.
- Eager to learn and drive for results and implement best practices.
- Ability to work creatively and quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of customer success processes and document creation.
- Multitasking, creative thinking, and working independently.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Try DataChannel Free for 21 days
Get started now
No contracts, no credit card.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The first 21 days are on us
Free hands-on onboarding & support
Simple usage based pricing