Full Stack Developer
Bachelor’s degree in, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, other business/analytical disciplines.
Responsible for end-to-end Project delivery by owning the product roadmap and executing product strategy effectively. Support in crafting the company's product and customer success strategies, build strong relationships with customers and collaborate with cross-functional leaders internally to deliver consistently excellent customer experiences.
- As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and enhancing B2B Analytics products, according to the organization’s Product Development Plan.
- Be responsible for understanding the requirements from the business teams and taking ownership of front-end application(s).
- Analyzing user specifications and requirements that reflect business program needs, and subsequently delivering high-quality software solutions that meet those needs.
- Participate in ideation, design and development of services to enhance client experience.
- Defining scope of work for various projects after checking the technical feasibilities & involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Proactively ensure the alignment of project deliverables with client needs by integrating changes based on feedback.
- Organizing project review meeting and timely update to all stake holders regrading Project updates.
- Knowledge and experience of working with REST APIs in Python (Flask or Django frameworks).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technical content writing for SaaS products.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and numerical skills.
- Working knowledge of the Digital Marketing and/or Data Analytics landscape would be a definite plus.
- Background in data analytics and/or digital marketing, for its B2B SaaS product.
Core Competencies Required
- Planning & Execution
- Continual Learning