SendGrid & DataChannel to better your digital reach & engagement
SendGrid is a cloud-based email service offering a platform for seamless email management and delivery. It enables developers to integrate email functionality into applications through APIs. With a focus on reliability and scalability, SendGrid supports the efficient sending of various emails, from marketing campaigns to transactional notifications. It provides analytics for tracking key metrics, customizable templates, and features for email authentication and security. Ideal for businesses and developers, SendGrid simplifies the complexities of email infrastructure, ensuring efficient communication without the need for extensive marketing expertise.
- Email Delivery: SendGrid helps ensure reliable and timely delivery of emails, whether they are transactional or marketing emails.
- Scalability: It is designed to scale with the needs of businesses, supporting the sending of large volumes of emails.
- Analytics and Reporting: SendGrid provides insights into email campaigns, allowing users to track metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and more.
- Template Engine: Users can create and customize email templates to maintain consistent branding and design across their communication.
- Subscription Management: It supports subscription management features, allowing recipients to opt-in or opt-out of email lists.
- Authentication and Security: SendGrid includes features to help authenticate emails and enhance security, reducing the likelihood of emails being marked as spam.
Why Leverage DataChannel and SendGrid Together for Data Activation?
You can leverage DataChannel and SendGrid together to activate your data into the same to better personalization and marketing initiatives. Our Reverse ETL functionality is especially helpful in running targeted marketing campaigns and building unified customer profiles with data aggregated over multiple touch points.
Let’s see how our latest integration with SendGrid enables our users to unlock new business use cases.
This integration enables you to build email campaigns that are highly personalized and timely. With your data aggregated inside a data warehouse you can always update your campaigns based on up to date data around customer preferences. SendGrid & DataChannel enables you to manage your campaigns very efficiently with holistic customer data in your hands always.
- Marketing Personalization
Send the right message to the right person via personalizing your marketing campaigns. With personalization you can also create new opportunities for cross-selling your new or advanced product features. As a CRM tool, it can also be used to send automated campaigns based on your customer or leads’ journey.
- Audience Segments
Good personalization also enables you to segregate your customers based on their behavior and go for audience segmentation with granularity. You can send emails to customers based on segregation and leverage remarketing campaigns or build tailored marketing or email campaigns accordingly.
DataChannel’s ‘Contacts’ sync can be used to update your list of already existing contacts or to add any new parameter to that list. You can build holistic contact profiles in SendGrid after collecting data across collaterals for e.g., new prospects discovered via an ad campaign or a new client brought on board after cross-selling one of your new product features.
Activate your data into SendGrid to better your Marketing Efforts
After reading the above use cases we hope you are ready to better personalize your email campaigns and fine tune your audience segmentation.
There is no doubt that personalized email or marketing campaigns generate better leads and results. So, what are you waiting for, start your data activation journey on SendGrid today with DataChannel. Book a quick call with us to know more.