Make Fast Decisions With Real-time Data Warehousing
There is no denying the fact that the business world has become highly competitive, and every organization, regardless of its niche and size, is generating huge volumes of data daily and seeking a reliable way to drive valuable insights from them.
The role of data has significantly been changed with the introduction of advanced methodologies that made it possible to integrate business intelligence into the organizational schema for favorable outcomes. But the lack of precise tools and techniques to handle and organize such a large pool of data is making it difficult to make the optimum utilization of the generated data. This raises the question of what to do to manage the tons of unstructured data and harness its true potential for boosting business growth?
This is where the process of Data Warehousing comes into play. It is a solution that helps organizations, ranging from startups to multinational corporations, by backing their decision-making process with real-time insights. The right data warehousing solution will improve data analytics and helps in reporting, analytics, and create several use cases that will solve business problems.
Benefits of Data Warehousing in relation to Decision-Making
A common goal that every business shares are to make better business decisions than their competitors. With the implementation of effective data warehousing solutions, the doors to multiple & far-sighted benefits open up.
Fast and easy access to data
The pace of accessing information related to the market and your customer segment is what sets you above your competitors. With an effective data warehousing solution, you can access data from multiple sources from different marketing platforms in real-time. This means that not even a single second is wasted in retrieving data from several sources. With the right data in hand at the right time, you can make fast and accurate decisions without bringing the IT department into the frame light.
Data quality and consistency
The best thing about using a data warehouse is that it allows you to consolidate data from numerous sources and convert it into a single format that is used in your organization. When the data is accessed by different departments across an organization, they will line up their work accordingly and be consistent with each other. Apart from this, with standardized data, you can ensure data accuracy that will lay the foundation for robust decision making.
Decision making at its best
Decision-making is no longer dependent on limited data and hunches. Data warehouses will serve you with reliable facts and statistics and help business owners make more informed decisions backed with information retrieved. In addition to fueling your decision-making process, a data warehouse will also assist you in marketing segmentation, financial management, inventory management, and sales.
How can DataChannel help you boost your decision-making process?
In a time of increasing competition, only those companies will survive and thrive in the market that can make the best use of analytics.
With DataChannel’s data warehousing solution, you can integrate all your data sources and bring all your data on one platform to perform analysis and churn out valuable & actionable insights. The solution will help you break down the complex data silos without affecting your budget.
In addition to this, DataChannel offers 100+ API connectors that will allow you to integrate all your marketing channels directly into the data warehouse to provide you with crucial market and customer insights in real-time.
We offer you multiple predefined sources from which you can choose the one that matches your requirements and if you can’t find one, we’d build one for you!
DataChannel makes it possible for you to unify all your data under a cloud platform backed with a powerful and robust data integration solution.
By using an effective Data Warehousing Solution like DataChannel, you can centralize all your data onto a cloud platform and format it into the desired format. The formatted data can be used across multiple departments across an organization to make decisions that can drive the highest ROI.
The platform is designed specifically for data analysis, report generation, and support ad-hoc queries. Additionally, it allows you to extract large amounts of data from your company’s in-house and external databases and turns the same into meaningful information and actionable insights on which lays the foundation for better decision making.
DataChannel – An integrated ETL & Reverse ETL solution
- 100+ Data Sources. DataChannel’s ever-expanding list of supported data sources includes all popular advertising, marketing, CRM, financial, and eCommerce platforms and apps along with support for ad-hoc files, google sheets, cloud storages, relational databases, and ingestion of real-time data using webhooks. If we do not have the integration you need, reach out to our team and we will build it for you for free.
- Powerful scheduling and orchestration features with granular control over scheduling down to the exact minute.
- Granular control over what data to move. Unlike most tools which are highly opinionated and dictate what data they would move, we allow you the ability to choose down to field level what data you need. If you need to add another dimension or metric down the line, our easy to use UI lets you do that in a single click without any breaking changes to your downstream process.
- Extensive Logging, fault tolerance and automated recovery allows for dependable and reliable pipelines. If we are unable to recover, the extensive notifications will alert you via slack, app and email for taking appropriate action.
- Built to scale at an affordable cost. Our best in class platform is built with all ETL best practices built to handle billions of rows of data and will scale with your business when you need them to, while allowing you to only pay for what you use today.
- Get started in minutes. Get started in minutes with our self-serve UI or with the help of our on-boarding experts who can guide you through the process. We provide extensive documentation support and content to guide you all the way.
- Managed Data Warehouse. While cloud data warehouses offer immense flexibility and opportunity, managing them can be a hassle without the right team and resources. If you do not want the trouble of managing them in-house, use our managed warehouse offering and get started today. Whenever you feel you are ready to do it in-house, simply configure your own warehouse and direct pipelines to it.
- Activate your data with Reverse ETL. Be future-ready and don’t let your data sit idle in the data warehouse or stay limited to your BI dashboards. The unidimensional approach toward data management is now undergoing a paradigm change. Instead, use DataChannel’s reverse ETL offering to send data to the tools your business teams use every day. Set up alerts & notifications on top of your data warehouse and sync customer data across all platforms converting your data warehouse into a powerful CDP (Customer Data Platform). You can even preview the data without ever leaving the platform.