Target, Engage & Customize marketing campaigns with Snapchat Ads Audiences
An image & video sharing app, Snapchat has successfully established itself as one of the most popular social media platforms in the last few years. The network caters to more than 306 million active users daily and has become a bankable option for advertisers to engage and convert their target demographic. In order to capitalize on such a huge user base, Snapchat also introduced itself to potential advertisers with its advertising technology, Snapchat advertisements, which allows businesses to reach audiences worldwide. Amazingly in 2022, the overall conversion rate for Snapchat advertisements was around a record 7%, growing at an 11.8% rate annually.
In 2014, Snapchat debuted its own advertising platform called Snapchat Ads. This application immediately established itself as a dependable option for mobile advertisers owing to its engaging features. With further advancements, in 2017, Snapchat ads launched its own self-serve functionality that eliminated dependency on third-party service partners to manage the entire ad running process on Snapchat.
In Jeremy Siegel's words, who is the global director of partnerships and emerging experiences,
“This initiative isn’t just about catering to advertiser gripes; self-serve advertising solutions equal big dollars, Managed services require resource and takes time. Self-serve scales up quickly and allows anyone to start advertising.”
Benefits of Snapchat Ads
Apart from its multiple engaging features, the platform also offers:
- Good Reach & Optimization: With a single image or video ad, companies may connect with Snapchat users, particularly GenZ. Once their ads start generating engagement, advertisers may also increase the scale of their campaigns using Snapchat's optimization tools.
- Multiple Ad Formats: The variety of the ads not only makes them effective, but they also motivate people to take action. Single image/video, filter, augmented reality, filter, story commercial, and dynamic advertisements are some of the formats available.
- Audience Targeting: Snapchat ads enable you to reach out to your audiences based on their interests, behaviors, demographics, etc. These advanced targeting capabilities can further be extended with third-party custom audiences and lookalike audiences that can be targeted for further increasing brand awareness.
- Real-time Reporting: Tracking advertisements performance is made easier with dashboarding capabilities. The dashboards can be used to manage campaign performance against set objectives and goals. With Snap Pixel, you can track online conversion events across various devices, and the Conversion API interface also lets you feed these events—both online and offline—directly to Snapchat for better targeting and optimization.
Benefits of Syncing your data into Snapchat with DataChannel
DataChannel’s latest integration with Snapchat Ads enables you to leverage your customer data to drive engagement and ultimately improve your ROI. Start syncing all the relevant data into Snapchat and power your marketing, sales & data teams to make agile and informed business decisions.
Interestingly, over 100 million users in the U.S. exchange snaps daily and out of the total active users, around 50% of them are more likely to buy products sponsored on Snapchat that support indigenous communities. Retail, fashion, and technology are Snapchat's top sources of revenue among the popular ad verticals.
Now run targeted ads on Snapchat and gather automated & granular insights regarding your advertisements with DataChannel. The top advantages of using our reverse integration for every advertiser are:
- Advanced Audience Targeting: Power your Snapchat ads with targeted campaigns based on location, interests, demographics, and buying patterns. Advertisers can also target audiences that visit their own website and target customers based on what products they browsed for, simply by selecting schema (Email, Contact, or Mobile Ad Id) using DataChannel.
- Re-engage Audiences: You can re-engage audiences based on their user history in addition to running targeted ads for specific audience segments. For example, campaigns that are specifically targeted to movie buffs who favor a certain genre can be very effective. Advertisers can gather information about audience (movie buffs) preferences and past engagement with particular ads.
- Retargeting Snapchatters: eCommerce businesses can further use specific advertisements to re-target churned consumers who haven't shown interest in purchasing new products in the last 3 months, or added products into their cart but didn't actually buy them.
Head over to our product documentation to get more information.
Advantages of DataChannel
- 100+ Data Sources. DataChannel’s ever-expanding list of supported data sources includes all popular advertising, marketing, CRM, financial, and eCommerce platforms and apps along with support for ad-hoc files, google sheets, cloud storages, relational databases, and ingestion of real-time data using webhooks. If we do not have the integration you need, reach out to our team and we will build it for you for free.
- Powerful scheduling and orchestration feature with granular control over scheduling down to the exact minute.
- Granular control over what data to move. Unlike most tools which are highly opinionated and dictate what data they would move, we allow you the ability to choose down to field level what data you need. If you need to add another dimension or metric down the line, our easy to use UI lets you do that in a single click without any breaking changes to your downstream process.
- Extensive Logging, fault tolerance, and automated recovery allow for dependable and reliable pipelines. If we are unable to recover, the extensive notifications will alert you via slack, app, and email for taking appropriate action.
- Built to scale at an affordable cost. Our best in class platform is built with all ETL best practices built to handle billions of rows of data and will scale with your business when you need them to while allowing you to only pay for what you use today.
- Get started in minutes. Get started in minutes with our self-serve UI or with the help of our onboarding experts who can guide you through the process. We provide extensive documentation support and content to guide you all the way.
- Managed Data Warehouse. While cloud data warehouses offer immense flexibility and opportunity, managing them can be a hassle without the right team and resources. If you do not want the trouble of managing them in-house, use our managed warehouse offering and get started today. Whenever you feel you are ready to do it in-house, simply configure your own warehouse and direct pipelines to it.
- Activate your data with Reverse ETL. Be future-ready and don’t let your data sit idle in the data warehouse or stay limited to your BI dashboards. The unidimensional approach toward data management is now undergoing a paradigm change. Instead, use DataChannel’s reverse ETL offering to send data to the tools your business teams use every day. Set up alerts & notifications on top of your data warehouse and sync customer data across all platforms converting your data warehouse into a powerful CDP (Customer Data Platform). You can even preview the data without ever leaving the platform.
Leverage the power of audience segmentation using Snapchat ads. Schedule a demo call and get hands-on experience with Snapchat ads today.